Looking for company secretary CV sample, Experience of liaising with regulators, lawyers and auditors, cv resume. get
12/1 JAI BI BI ROAD
Contact No: 9876543210
E-mail id : [email protected]
Seeking responsibility and challenging opportunity that would utilize and encourage my abilities through dedicated hard work and resources of the company to achieve combined growth.
- Currently working as CS Trainee under M/S Rajeev Kumar & Company(Company Secretaries). Work undertaken are:
- Filling of Income Tax Returns.
- Preparation of Accounts
- Filling of Company’s Annual Return.
- Drafting of resolutions , notices, affidavits, power of attorney etc.
- Filing of other forms with Roc
- Filing Monthly & Annual Return under UPVAT Act
- Passed S (Professional) in December 2012 from ICSI (Institute of Company Secretaries of India).
- Passed S (Executive) in June 2010 from ICSI (Institute of Company Secretaries of India).
- Com. from Lucknow University in 2010 with 59.8%.
- Com. from Lucknow University in 2008 with 60.8%.
- Intermediate from CBSE Board in 2005 from commerce stream with 85.8%.
- High School from ICSE Board in 2003 with 58.8%.
- MS Office 2003,2007 version (Excel, Word, Power Point) & Internet
- 70 hours computer training from NIIT “Understanding Information Technology In The Corporate Environment
- Sincere, Punctual, Co-operative and Versatile
- High degree of confidence, positive attitude, good team spirit and hard working capability
- Easily adaptable to changing work environment
Father’s Name : Mr. KAMAL GOYEL
Date of Birth : 19 May 1989
Gender : Female
Marital Status : Unmarried
Nationality : Indian
Languages known : Hindi & English
Area of Interest : Reading, Net Surfing, Listening Music
I hereby declared that all the above details are true and correct to the best of my knowledge
Place: Lucknow (Rani Goyel)
Name – Prashant Rao
Email – [email protected]
Mobile – 9XXXXXXXXX
Current location – Delhi
A suitable & challenging position in an organization that draws upon my strengths & allows me to rise above the routine. To learn & grow at every given opportunity & there by prove to be an
asset to which ever organization I am associated with and enhance my legal and secretarial skills.
Graduation (2005-2008): Bachelors of Commerce from …………..
-LL.B. (2008-2011) from ………..
-C.S. (Executive) from ………..
-Assisted in preparation of minutes of General Meeting, Board Meeting, and EOGM.
-Assisted in preparation of annual report of company.
-Audited statutory registers and books and filling of E-Forms.
-Assisted in Matters of Taxation, Filing of Returns (Rajasthan VAT & Income Tax)
-Assisted in VAT Audit of various clients.
-Proficiency in using MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), 2010 and earlier versions.
-Internet & related application and Hardware.
-Accounting Software – Tally
-Excellent Communication skills.
-Professional and decent behavior.
-Accountability and adaptability to changing environment.
Present Address –
Date of Birth –
Language known –