Job ID: 59738BR
CTC: Best in Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Last Date To Apply: ASAP
Job Profile: Software Developer (Internship)
- B.E/ B. Tech – CS/IS
- M.E/ M. Tech- CS/IS and related branches
- 70% in the highest pursuing education
- Must have knowledge of programming in C,C++, Java.
- Highly organised and self-motivated
- An above-average manager of time and resources
- Multi-tasking, and exceptional attention to detail required
- Professional dress/smart casual attire is required when at events/meetings
About the Job:
- Work with IT product development teams on live projects in requirements gathering, project planning, programming and implementation
- Undergo specific training during the internship along with hands-on experience in software development
Business Unit Introduction:
IBM Cloud Managed Services can provide access to a production-ready, security-rich, cost-effective cloud infrastructure, managed by IBM and designed to help drive business value and competitive advantage while facilitating reduced operational risk. It includes optional rapid migration services to help you accelerate on cloud
Who you are:
As an intern, we are looking for someone with strong analytic skills and a high desire to develop quality code in an agile process working with product managers/business analysts, architects and geographically distributed quality assurance engineers, software engineers, and solution engineers. Your prior knowledge of IaaS, SaaS and Cloud Service Brokerage, or the extreme desire to learn such topics, is preferred.
Apply Before the Link Expires.
To Apply: Click here