- About IBM
- IBM Recruitment process
- IBM campus Drives criteria
- Academic Criteria for IBM:
- IBM Campus Recruitment/Placement Process
- IBM Placement Papers with solutions 2016- 2017-2018-2019-2020-2021-2022
- Registration link for IBM Off-campus drive
Looking for latest IBM recruitment process or placement procedure, How to prepare for IBM written test, placement papers with solutions then you are at the right place, in this blog post we will provide you detailed information about IBM placements process, IBM Online Test Pattern, Syllabus, and selection pattern to clear your written test.
As part of this post below points will be provided in details
- About IBM
- IBM campus recruitment/selection process.
- Academic Criteria
- IBM Written Exam pattern
- IBM Placement Papers with solutions 2016, 2017,2018,2019,2020,2021,2022,2023(.PDF / .Doc)
Also, Check – Top 100 sample resume objectives – Make your resume impressive at first attempt
The International Business Machines(IBM) Corporation is one of the largest (MNC) multi-national companies, with its headquarters located in New York.
IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware and software products across the world and also IBM offers a wide range of business services, IT service, outsourcing service, financing, and training.
- As per global business magazine rank, IBM is the 2nd largest company in terms of the number of employees worldwide and 19th place in terms of revenue.
- IBM is also ranked 5th most admired company.
Must Read:- Top 10 killer education websites to teach you for free
IBM Recruitment process
IBM campus Drives criteria
Every year, IBM visits top most colleges across the country to hire top-notch talent to be a part of this company. In order to be eligible for campus recruitment, the final year engineering student should score a min of 70%. The student must not have any backlog.
The student must belong to Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunication/Communication, Information Technology, etc. Master of Science graduates in CS/IT/Electronics or related subjects and Master of Computer Application (MCA) holders are also eligible for campus recruitment.
It’s a dream for every student to work in one of the most innovative companies.
Academic Criteria for IBM:
- 65 percent or above in B.Tech , Class X and XII.
- No backlogs at the time of interview
IBM Campus Recruitment/Placement Process
The selection process of the company consists of 3 rounds. These rounds are as follows:
- Written Exam
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Step:- 1 Written Exam
IBM conducts first round is an online written test. This is more like an aptitude test. The test is divided into four sections. The sections are verbal ability test, analytical ability test, attention to detail test and the last one, technical ability test. In this test the questions are related to time, distance, ratio proportion, puzzles, number system and series based. The student can get questions related to computer hardware and software in the technical section.
Step:- 2 IBM Written Test pattern:
The time allotted to the written exam is 100 minutes. IBM written exams don’t have a negative marking system
- Verbal Ability section consists of short reading comprehension passages, basic grammar usage questions like fill in the blanks, synonyms, antonyms, paragraph completion, sentence correction, vocabulary, sentence order, etc. The time allotted to this section is 20 minutes.
- Number series & Quantitative Ability section consists of 18 questions each based on topics like series, algebra, time & work, time, speed & distance, arithmetic, percentages, probability, permutation & combination, profit & loss, HCF, LCM, geometry, etc. This section is of a moderate level. The time allotted per question in this section is about 2 minutes.
Step:- 3 Technical Interview
In the technical round, most of the questions will be asked about computer software programming, operating systems, database management, etc.
Most of the time The interviewer will ask the student to explain the (MINI/Major) project done by them in the final year. He/ she may expect a few questions on their project-related work.
Step:- 4 HR Interview
Once you have done with the technical discussion, we will be called for HR round. This is the last set of the selection process. It is observed that technology and the HR round are clubbed as one and sometimes done separately.
In the final HR round, the interviewer may ask the student about what you know about IBM, what are the goals and weakness of the student? The student should first introduce himself/ herself to the interviewer. HR would evaluate the student’s confidence, creativity, problem-solving abilities, and the ability to work as a team. In order to be selected in IBM, the student should be well prepared.
IBM Placement Papers with solutions 2016- 2017-2018-2019-2020-2021-2022
We have consolidated all the frequently asked IBM placement question on below link
Click here for IBM Placement Papers with solutions
Registration link for IBM Off-campus drive
ibm placement procedure
ibm placement procedure
2 thoughts on “IBM Recruitment process 2021 – 2022 | Syllabus | Online Test Pattern”
I have completed my MS in CS recently in Reva university can I get email Id of top company in Bangalore to send my resume
Share you resume to [email protected], we will forward to hr’s based on the opening.
[…] publishing our last article about IBM Placement selection process, we have recieved few requests about commonly asked IBM Placements […]