- 1.Programming for Everybody (Getting Started with Python) by University of Michigan (Coursera)
- 2.Complete Python Bootcamp:[Udemy]
- 3.Python Courses & Certificates (Coursera)
- 4.Python – Learn Python From Scratch In No Time Flat!
- 5. Free Python College Tutorials (edX)
- 6.Complete Python Masterclass: Learn Python From Scratch:
Wanna learn Python with good instructor guidance? If YES! then there are few courses online that are really great to pull knowledge.
Learning a new skill is always refreshes your mind and boosts your dream. When it comes to the data science field, learning the new skills to keep you updated with the latest python programming will give you the pool of opportunities.
With the increase in MOOC courses, anyone can learn any skill they desire. But choosing the right course out of the pool of MOOC courses is a time-consuming process, So we were presenting you with the best courses in the Python field.
Below are the best python courses. These specializations will contain a series of 5 -6 courses that start from the very basics to advanced concepts in that particular specialization. These specializations will take 5 to 6 months of week time to learn and will get you the certificate for each and individual course and a final specialization certificate.
If you like to learn on a particular course, you can find them from the individual courses section after the specializations section on this page. You can find any course in the python field on this page. If you haven’t found any particular course please let us so we can add that too 🙂
Note: This page will be updated with the latest data science courses all the time, better bookmark it
This course is created by Charles Severance (a.k.a. Dr. Chuck) is a Clinical Professor at the University of Michigan School of Information, where he teaches various technology-oriented courses including programming, database design, and Web development. The aim of this course is to teach everyone the basics of programming computers using Python. this covers the basics of how one constructs a program from a series of simple instructions in Python. The course has no pre-requisites and avoids all but the simplest mathematics. Anyone with moderate computer experience should be able to master the materials in this course. This course will cover Chapters 1-5 of the textbook “Python for Everybody”. Once a student completes this course, they will be ready to take more advanced programming courses. This course covers Python 3.
- Install Python and write your first program
- Describe the basics of the Python programming language
- Use variables to store, retrieve and calculate information
- Utilize core programming tools such as functions and loops
SKILLS YOU WILL GAIN
- Python Syntax And Semantics
- Basic Programming Language
- Computer Programming
- Python Programming
Duration: 12 hours
Rating: 4.8 out of 5
Course Link:- Click here to sign up
Dr. Chuck has a special ability to teach programming to people who doesn’t necessarily have programming background. This is rare among programming teachers, and shows that he is an excellent educator.
2.Complete Python Bootcamp:[Udemy]
Learn Python like a Professional! Start from the basics and go all the way to creating your own applications and games!
- Learn to use Python professionally, learning both Python 2 and Python 3!
- Create games with Python, like Tic Tac Toe and Blackjack!
- Learn advanced Python features, like the collections module, and how to work with timestamps!
- Learn to use Object Oriented Programming with classes!
- Understand complex topics, like decorators.
- Understand how to use both the Jupyter Notebook and create .py files
- Get an understanding of how to create GUIs in the Jupyter Notebook system!
- Build a complete understanding of Python from the ground up!
- Beginners who have never programmed before.
- Programmers switching languages to Python.
- Intermediate Python programmers who want to level up their skills!
Coursera is a leading e-learning platform that provides multiple Python courses and certification programs for all types of individuals. There are more than 200 hundred Python courses to choose from. However, the highest-rated courses include Python for Everybody, Applied Data Science with Python, Introduction to Data Science in Python, Python Data Structures, and many more. Apart from the courses, there are nine different Degree and Professional Certification programs in Python that are created by recognized universities and enterprises. Moreover, most of these courses are free of cost to enroll. After completing these courses, you will be a master at Python programming and concepts. Also, check out our take on Best OOP Python Courses.
Key USPs –
- Designed by industry experts who have years of experience in Python programming as well as teaching Python
- Cover every topic of Python, i.e., from the basics of Python to advanced concepts to using Python with Data Science
- Learn how to use Python to access web data and how to analyze your organization’s data with Python programming
- Avail additional graded assignments, practice exercises, and hands-on projects with Degree program that will help you enhance your skills
- Give your career a new direction by learning the complicated concepts of Python
Rating: 4.7 out of 5
You can Sign up Here
4.Python – Learn Python From Scratch In No Time Flat!
Python is the in-demand programming language used extensively by Google. Master Python 3 and you’ll be in demand too!
- You’re taught step by step HOW to program in Python
- With each step, the WHY you’re doing it is explained
- UNDERSTAND data structures and how to access the web with Python
- The course is continually UPDATED, so you’ll learn the very latest
- SUPPORT is mind-blowing – questions answered that day
- You’ll have the expertise to CREATE your own Python programs
- The skills to get a JOB with Python under your belt as taught by the best
- The course is PERFECT for you if you’re a beginner or intermediate. No previous programming experience is assumed!
- If you are an expert Python programmer with extensive knowledge, and many years’ experience, then this course is probably not for you.
Rating :- 4.6 (6,220 ratings) | 42,323 students enrolled
If you are interested in taking a Python course that is created by higher enterprises or colleges of the world’s top universities, then edX has a massive list of Python courses and tutorials for you. There are multiple courses to choose from, all of which are created by universities like Harvard, MIT, etc. From an introduction to Python to Machine learning with Python, you can learn each and every topic with these courses. Moreover, most of these courses are absolutely free without any hidden charges. Also, after completing any of the courses, you’ll receive a certification of completion from edX.
Key USPs –
- A list of self-paced courses that are designed to give beginners an overview of Python programming
- Learn the basics of writing programs in Python, how to create algorithms, and how to test and debug Python code
- Learn the foundational principles to write advanced data analysis and machine learning Python script
- Understand the importance of Python in Data Science and how you can become a data scientist after learning the advanced concepts of Python
- Get access to multiple practice exercises, quizzes, and hands-on projects based on the course you choose
- Access every course content without graded assignments for a limited period
Rating: 4.7 out of 5
You can Sign up Here
Python course for beginners, Learn Python Programming, Python Web Framework Django, Flask, Web scraping, and a lot more.
- Understand & learn each and every Python concept.
- Make Web-Applications using Python.
- Make GUI based Applications in Python using Tkinter
- Learn how to make full-stack web apps using Python and Django
- Learn how to make your own web-scraping tool using Python
- Understand all Django concepts
- Understand all Flask Concepts
- Learn how to perform data analysis using Python
- Learn object-oriented programming in Python
- No coding, or technical knowledge required.
- A computer with an internet connection.
- No paid tools are required as the tools required for this course are free.
- Passion and curiosity to learn something new.
Rating:- 4.4 (618 ratings) | 3,707 students enrolled