DO YOU THINK YOU CAN WRITE! WHY NOT JOIN US
If you are passionate/creative/smart/knowledgeable, Freshers360 is the only best opportunity you are looking for in your life. Your articles/blogs could be seen by millions of people. We want articles on career guidance for 12th and graduates, Time saving Tools, Courses or anything related to Career. Take your pick.
The only thing we require is that you’re passionate, creative, and respectful of the other writers. It takes zero effort to join our Prestige Guest Author list.
Freshers360 welcome and want new contributions from our growing community to our growing community. Here’s what you need to know:
- Blog length: Minimum 1000words but it would be great if the reader gets enough content to spend a few minutes to read.
- Unique Content: Every post has to be unique and original to Freshers360. We can accept your own posts that have already been published or submitted online on your personal blog but any promotion of your own blog will not be permitted from our site.
- Get Famous: We also do compensate you indirectly. We can include a small bio of you as an Author including a Profile Pic, Name, Small bio of not more than 3 lines and links to your LinkedIn & Facebook profiles.
- Get Famous: Freshers360 gives you a platform to get famous, thousands of viewers visit your post and start following you & sending you requests on professional networks.
- Be with Us: If your post does well and you become a regular contributor, you can earn a spot with our Team of Professionals.
- Spread the Buzz: Once you get on Freshers360, start sharing your post with your friends, via FB, LinkedIn, Mail and other social media.
- We want you: As Freshers360 consists of just a few people and we are always busy with our users and there is a possibility that we do not get the opportunity to respond to you. But we want you more than anything and we assure you, however, that we carefully read every single submission that we receive and we try to get back to you ASAP
- Content Quality: There can be chances when we want you to improve the content by giving some more suggestions or asked you to edit something and we expect you to agree on any form of editing done by us.
- What you should include: As Freshers360 viewers are majorly at the start of their career, we want you to use plain English, avoid strong vocabulary, avoid strong technology words and make good use of images & screenshots.
WHY WRITE FOR US?
Once your piece has been accepted for publication, we’ll do our part to make sure it reaches as many people as possible. Our websites get lakh of hits every month and we share most posts on Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, and Twitter as we have better networks and we are connected with the much wider audience. You must have seen people create their own blogging site, work day and night to make it reachable to a wider audience. They start will passion and end up with discouragement, as most of them get demotivate with fewer hits and soon leave their passion. True words are it is not impossible to get noticed but it is very hard to get noticed.
Our team of professional editors will edit your piece and give it a title to help it get seen by the largest audience possible. They’ll also choose high-quality photos to make your work look great! You can contribute posts as often as you like. Which means no deadlines, except the ones you create for yourself!
Please email us the following if you’re ready to submit your post:
- Your full post with a working title in Word Document. Please do not send this within the body of an email.
- Any relevant images for your post, send us in a zip file (do not paste within a doc)
- Your brief bio with links to your Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter & LinkedIn pages
- A headshot or photo of you to use for your bio
- All of the above can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT TO WRITE
Freshers360.com focuses on career guidance and learning courses, so any learning and informational article related to Career and the courses will be accepted. Please avoid the topics which are already available on Freshers360.com. For any suggestion, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. Share your profile and experience, we can also suggest you some topics.
- Career guidance(Ex:- Beginner Guide to Data Science, Seccurity engineer….)
- Scholarship essays, tips
- Financial AID
- College and Course Advise
- GRE/TOEFL/ACT or any other preparations
- Resume format and Cover letters tips
- Software Testing/Development
- Interview Questions