Nurse Career Objective to use
- Nurse Resume Objectives
- RN(Registered Nurse) Resume Objectives
- Experienced Nurse Resume Objective
- Certified Nursing Assistant Resume Objective
- Licensed Practical Nurse resume objective
- Experienced Nurse Career Objective
- Registered Nurse Resume Objective
- Charge Nurse Resume Examples
- Nursing Resume Objective for a New Graduate with Examples
Looking for a Nurse career objective examples for your resume,We have gathered 20+ sample resume objectives for both New graduates and experienced teachers.
Before you write an objective, think about the type of nursing job you want and the specific job you’re applying for. The objective is a short and direct way to tell a potential employer who you are and why you’re the best for the job. Use strong adjectives to describe your skills and what you want out of your nursing career.
Nurse Resume Objectives
A position as a Registered Nurse in a Health Care facility where I can make the most of my nursing education and training, in addition to my interpersonal skills to provide the highest level of patient care.
To obtain a position in a Health Care Facility where I can utilize my skills, knowledge and experience to provide quality health care.
Seeking a Registered nurse position which will give me an opportunity to expand my practical experience at the same time as providing quality health care to residents.
To secure a position with a well established organization with advancement opportunities utilizing my skills in the field of medical billing and coding.
RN(Registered Nurse) Resume Objectives
Here are some examples of effective RN resume objectives, categorized by nursing experience:
Seeking a position as a registered nurse with [insert organization]. Looking to utilize clinical knowledge in cardiology, great communication skills and team-oriented mindset to elevate patient care and support the growth of the organization.
Entry-level RN objectives
Entry-level nurses are recently-graduated students who have less than two years of nursing experience. The primary goal of an entry-level nurse is to develop career experience, so focus on your education and skills.
- “Thoughtful and caring registered nurse seeks position working with special needs children at [insert organization]. Utilizing an extensive educational background and internships to best help those who need it most.”
- “Energetic nursing professional seeking a position at [insert organization]. Devoted to the public’s access to health care and demonstrate this by bringing knowledge, attention to detail and a caring smile to all patients.”
- “Seeking registered nurse position with [insert organization] that utilizes an extensive knowledge of clinical protocol, deductive reasoning, oral communication and team coordination.”
Intermediate-level RN objectives
Intermediate-level RNs have two to four years of nursing experience. At this point in your nursing career, you may be seeking a position where you can thrive, be challenged, develop knowledge and have opportunities to grow within an organization.
- “Patient-focused and empathetic registered nurse seeking a position within [insert organization] medical practice. Bringing with them experience, care and extensive knowledge to help improve the lives of their patients.”
- “Compassionate and hard-working nurse looking for a position in [insert organization] hospital. Eager to utilize their experience working in high-stress situations, specifically in the emergency room as well as in other fields.”
- “Seeking a position as a registered nurse with [insert organization]. Looking to utilize clinical knowledge in cardiology, great communication skills and team-oriented mindset to elevate patient care and support the growth of the organization.”
- “Obtain a position as a registered nurse with [insert organization] that will utilize existing knowledge in post-operative care, patient education and case management, as well as challenge them to continue to develop, learn and grow.”
Senior-level RN objectives
Senior-level RNs have five to 10 years of nursing experience. You might be looking to use your skills in specialized medical fields or seeking administrative or management positions to practice leadership skills.
- “Eager to use administrative skills and detail-orientation for a nursing management position at [insert organization]. Hoping to aid this medical practice by helping build effective health care protocols and programs for all patients.”
- “Established and experienced nursing professional looking for an opportunity to teach nurses, both new and future, as well as offer effective and comprehensive health care to patients in a large teaching hospital, like [insert organization].”
- “Detail-oriented, highly-motivated nursing professional with 10+ years of experience treating critical care patients, leading staff training and counseling patients and their families seeks position with [insert organization] as a registered nurse manager.”
- “Proactive individual seeks position as registered nurse manager with [insert organization] that will enable career advancement through the use of skills in psychological assessment, research and unit coordination.”
- “To work in an administrative position at [insert organization] hospital, providing quality support to other health care professionals and giving comprehensive and effective medical attention to the public.”
Experienced Nurse Resume Objective
Career-driven, dedicated and compassionate Registered Nurse with over 10 years experience providing expert health care to a wide variety of patients. Looking to leverage my experience and high level skill sets to effectively fill in a nursing position in an established hospital.
Experienced mental-health nurse with 15+ years of experience providing care in the community to patients of all ages with various psychiatric conditions. Aspire to fill the vacancy for a dedicated, caring mental-health nurse practitioner at Healthy Minds Clinic. Listed P/MH nurse with a Master’s in Community Mental Health Nursing and RN status.
Certified Nursing Assistant Resume Objective
Reliable, caring certified nursing assistant with 6+ years of experience caring for elderly and vulnerable adults. Excellent client care, and work well with bedridden, physically challenged, and memory-impaired residents. Friendly and compassionate, with excellent interpersonal communication skills. Flexible: available days, evenings, weekends, and holidays. Discreet and confidential in all dealings with patients and staff.
Highly dedicated and resourceful Certified Nursing Assistant with an exemplary record of caring and thorough resident service. Adept at handling difficult or traumatic situations with complete courtesy and professionalism. Able to work well independently and as a resident health care team member.
Seeking to contribute eight years of experience as a certified nursing assistant primarily in nursing homes to ABC General while working alongside alicensed vocational nurse.
Desiring to fill an entry-level certified nursing assistant position with ABC Medical and gain experience in a residential care facility and learn moreabout properly administering therapy treatments.
Looking to apply three years of certified nursing assistant experience in XYZ Hospital and work towards becoming a Certified Medical Assistant.
Licensed Practical Nurse resume objective
Licensed Practical Nurse with 3+ years of experience caring for elderly patients in facilities and in the home. Looking to fill the LPN vacancy at XYZ Facility and tend to patients to make them as comfortable as possible. Hold a bachelor’s degree in nursing, possess extensive experience in infection control, IV insertion, and blood drawing. Also, bring a positive attitude and empathetic personality to the workplace.
Intelligent individual with good knowledge of medical and pharmaceutical processes. Looking to employ this knowledge and 1 year of nursing experience in a Licensed Practical Nurse capacity at Remedy Hospital.
An experienced licensed practical nurse looking to acquire a position at Hellio Healthcare, with the ability to administer injections upon request by a general practitioner.
Positive thinker with ability to calm agitated patients and their family members using assurance of positivity. Seeking a licensed practical nurse position in a XYZ health care facility.
Experienced licensed practical nurse with exceptional ability to collect specimen used for tests. Seeking a licensed practical nurse job position in an expanding health care facility.
Tolerant individual bringing ability to educate patient’s family members on ways to support ailing ones and improve recovery. Looking to secure a job position as a licensed practical nurse.
Experienced Nurse Career Objective
Bringing 5 years of experience in patient care. Looking to work as a licensed practical nurse in a health care facility to administer medications and monitor patient recuperation.
Experienced and compassionate nurse looking to apply more than 15 years of knowledge to a teaching position at a local university.
Seeking to apply my management and administrative skills to a nurse management position. Graduating with a certificate in management in the summer.
Registered Nurse Resume Objective
Looking for Registered Nurse Position in a community hospital to utilize efficient, professional, age specific, and exceptional nursing skills in carrying out standard nursing procedure of assessment, planning, implementation, and revision of the nursing care for a group of patients, following legal, hospital policies.
Seeking the job of Registered Nurse in a customer centered health facility where my deep passion and experience in providing safe, effective, and efficient nursing care to patients will be employed.
Desire Registered Nurse position in a healthcare center to provide excellent direct nursing care to assigned patients following established process, policies, and practice of the center.
Seeking the position of Registered Nurse in a demanding health facility where my profound abilities, knowledge, and nursing skills will be utilized in providing suitable care in accordance to patients’ age will be utilized.
Fresh but enthusiastic RN with ability to stay calm and intervene during crises seeking job in a hospital to make use of the knowledge acquired at the High Nursing Academy.
Charge Nurse Resume Examples
- To obtain a Charge Nurse position in a hospital setting where I can utilize my nursing experience and leadership skills to provide quality patient care.
- To secure a Charge Nurse role in an acute care setting that will allow me to use my clinical expertise and management capabilities to ensure the highest level of patient care.
- Seeking a Charge Nurse position at a respected medical facility, where I can apply my knowledge of nursing practices and procedures, as well as my strong organizational skills.
- Seeking an opportunity as a Charge Nurse to utilize my extensive experience in providing quality patient care and managing staff.
- To obtain a Charge Nurse position with an organization that values excellence in patient care, where I can apply my extensive knowledge of healthcare policies and procedures.
- Looking for an opportunity as a Charge Nurse at an established medical facility, where I can make use of my excellent clinical skills and leadership abilities.
- To contribute to the success of an esteemed health organization by obtaining the role of Charge Nurse, utilizing my proven ability to manage staff effectively and provide high-quality patient care.
- Seeking to become part of a team-oriented environment as a Charge Nurse, utilizing my strong communication skills and commitment to providing exceptional patient care.
Nursing Resume Objective for a New Graduate with Examples
Here are some examples of nursing resume objectives for new graduates:
- ‘Enthusiastic and dedicated nursing graduate with a calm disposition, crisis management skills, and extensive clinical hours in an urgent care setting. An empathetic patient advocate who increased patient adherence to therapy protocols by 25% over a three-month period. Seeking an entry-level position as a staff nurse at Boulder Hospital to assist with increasing the quality of care.
- ‘Patient-focused, empathic Registered Nurse pursuing a role as part of a growing medical practice. Bringing expertise and thorough knowledge of treatment to help change patients’ lives.’
- ‘Hard-working, compassionate recent nursing school graduate seeking a role as a rural nurse. Experience working in high-stress situations in emergency rooms and other clinical settings.’
- ‘Attentive, compassionate Registered Nurse with a comprehensive education seeking an opportunity to work with children with special needs. Substantial administrative skills and thorough sense of detail perfect for a nursing management position.’
- ‘Recently graduated Nurse pursuing a position on the staff of a medical clinic dedicated to public access to healthcare. Detail-oriented and caring, with a desire to encourage a positive atmosphere for patients of all ages and needs.’