- Inspirational Graduation Quotes
- Instagram Captions For Your Graduation Picture
Use these graduation quotes to express congratulations to the new graduate or for commencement speeches. Graduation is a time to recognize the person who has successfully completed their studies. It is a day to be celebrated
In this article, we have published Famous and inspirational college, university graduation quotes. if you are looking short funny quotes for Whatsapp ,Facebook(FB), Instagram status do check.
Famous Graduation Quotes
“Graduation is a time of completion, of finishing, of an ending, however, it is also a time of celebration of achievement and a beginning for the new graduate.” Catherine Pulsifer
Graduation day is finally here, your dreams you did pursue. All your hard work has paid off, we are so very proud of you. Catherine Pulsifer, Graduation Day – Graduation Poems
My dear terrified graduates, you are about to enter the most uncertain and thrilling period of your lives. The stories you are about to live are the ones you will be telling your children, and grandchildren, and therapists. Lin-Manuel by Miranda Inspirational Quotes
There are few things more liberating in this life than having your worst fear realized.
Graduation Quotes Short
“We’ve come not to celebrate your achievements, but to celebrate who you are.” Dr. Kevin Leman, Be the Dad She Needs You to Be: The Indelible Imprint a Father Leaves on His Daughter’s Life | Achievement quote
“Don’t strive to make your presence noticed, just live to make your absence felt!” Author Unknown |Words of Encouragement |
Be the author, not the reader, of your own life. Paul Gibbons
“Be the author, not the reader, of your own life.” Paul Gibbons, Reboot Your Life
“So the history we share should give you hope. And the future we share should give you hope. You’re graduating into a job market that’s improving. You live in a time when advances in technology and communications puts the world at your fingertips. Your generation is uniquely poised for success unlike any before it.” President Obama Commencement Speech 2013, Pursuing Excellence and Setting an Example
“Your parents, proudly here today, and their parents before them, perhaps proudly here today, understood a simple equation for success: your children would do better than you had.” Anna Quindlen
“Only you have the power to decide what your day will be like – if it will be crappy or happy depends on the decisions that you make. You have to make the right choice to be a happy person. It starts with your attitude.” Dr. Marshall Hennington, Words of Wisdom For My Daughter
“You can complain about the direction of your life all you want, but until you sit in the driver’s seat and begin to drive yourself, you aren’t going to get where you want to go!” Les Brown
Funny Quotes about Life |
“Applying common sense helps us find simple and reasonable ways of doing things. Many refer to this as the KISS method, ‘Keep It Simple Simon.'” Henry Adkins, Common Sense: Your Way To Success
Common Sense |
If your only goal is to become rich, you will never achieve it. John D. Rockefeller
“If your only goal is to become rich, you will never achieve it.” John D. Rockefeller
“Most graduates have a mixture of emotions at this time. You probably have a tremendous sense of relief and accomplishment for finishing a major course of study.” Michael Farris, American Commencement: Graduation Speeches that Inspired a New Nation
“Each year at graduation, I am obliged to offer a few ‘brief remarks,’ which are usually not as brief as they should be.” James E. Ryan, Wait, What?: And Life’s Other Essential Questions
“Ditch the dream and be a doer, not a dreamer, whether or not you know what your ‘passion’ might be. The truth is, it doesn’t matter. You don’t have to know. You just have to keep moving forward. You just have to keep doing something, seizing the next opportunity, staying open to trying something new.” Shonda Rhimes
“Experience, then, is not only the best teacher, but the first and the last. But experience must be a dual thing – the experience of others must be used to supplement, correct and justify our own experience; in this way we shall become our own best critics only after we have trained ourselves in self-knowledge, the knowledge of what other minds think, and in the ability to judge ourselves by the standards we have come to believe are right.” J. Berg Esenwein
Knowledge is meaningful only if it is reflected in action. The human race has found out the hard way that we are what we do, not just what we think. Robert Fulghum, All I Really Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten: Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things
It is not the size of the arena in which you find yourself that counts; it is what you do with it. Dr. Irene C. Kassorla
“It is not the size of the arena in which you find yourself that counts; it is what you do with it.” Dr. Irene C. Kassorla, Go For It!
“You will never be as smart as you are today. Tomorrow you will have more doubts. In ten years, even more. By forty you will think you know very little. By fifty you’ll be sure of it. By sixty you’ll wish you were as certain as you were of things when you were fifty.” Mitch Albom, Commencement Speech To His Nephew’s Graduating Class: May 30, 2008, Nice France
“You can become someone who is worthy of respect, and someone who can pursue what he wants irrespective of what others say or do. Faith Starr, Stop Self-Sabotaging and Shift your Paradigm to Success
“There is a good reason they call these ceremonies ‘ commencement exercises’. Graduation is not the end; it’s the beginning.”
“I will reach for the stars no matter how hard it seems, and fly like a bird with the knowledge this journey brings.” Semetra C. Vanison
“Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine.” Anthony J. D’Angelo
Positive Thinking |
Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm. Sir Winston Churchill
“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” Sir Winston Churchill
“You may not want to share this information with your teenagers: Ray Kroc – the visionary behind McDonald’s and one of the most successful entrepreneurs in American history – was a high-school dropout.” Will Peters, Leadership Lessons: Ray Kroc
Ray Kroc Quotes |
“Find ways around the obstacles in your life. The power lies within you and your ability to change the way you think and act. Never forget that, and never give up.” Mike Finley, Graduation!: Retirement Can Be the Best Time in Your Life. It’s Time To “Graduate”
Never Quit Quotes |
“You may never know what results come of your action, but if you do nothing there will be no result.” Mahatma Ghandi
Life is about making an impact, not making an income. Kevin Kruse
Inspirational Sayings |
“The fireworks begin today. Each diploma is a lighted match, each one of you is a fuse.” Ed Koch
Positive Quotes |
“Graduation is only a concept. In real life every day you graduate. Graduation is a process that goes on until the last day of your life. If you can grasp that, you’ll make a difference.” Arie Pencovici
Making A Difference |
Sending you a day full of sunshine, a heaven filled with rainbows, and a pocket full of dreams. Judith Wibberley
“Sending you a day full of sunshine, a heaven filled with rainbows, and a pocket full of dreams. May the future ahead of you be as wonderful as you are.” Judith Wibberley
“(Kurt) Vonnegut wrote that ‘a writer is first and foremost a teacher,’ and his talks to graduates always taught the lesson that underlies all his work, a lesson, bluntly uttered by a character in one of his early novels, that he passed on to fans who sought his advice: ‘There’s only one rule I know of . . you’ve got to be kind.'” Dan Wakefield
“At commencement you wear your square-shaped mortarboards. My hope is that from time to time you will let your minds be bold, and wear sombreros.” Paul Freund
“Don’t ever rob a bank. Enjoy life. Have fun. Choose to be happy now; don’t wait until you’re ‘successful,’ because honestly, I was as happy when we were unemployed and scrounging around for a buck.” Peter Farrelly
“You’re young and you’re bulletproof and invincible. But never underestimate the power of other people’s love and prayer.” Tony Snow
“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.” Dr. Seuss
Being Yourself |
“Either write something worth reading, or do something worth reading.” Benjamin Franklin
Shoot for the moon! Even if you miss…you’ll land among the stars. Les Brown
“Shoot for the moon! Even if you miss…you’ll land among the stars.” Les Brown
“The whole world is opening to you. You guys have been in school your entire lives. You have completed something difficult that took persistence and willfulness.” Ira Glass, Commencement Speech Goucher College 2012
“If you want your life to count, you have to focus it. You don’t have time for everything, and not everything is of equal value.” Rick Warren
“It’s not your blue blood, your pedigree or your college degree. It’s what you do with your life that counts.” Millard Fuller
“How we interact with others can determine our success or our failure. One rule of success is to treat people as you want to be treated.” Catherine Pulsifer
“Remember, when it come to applying for jobs, books ARE judged by their cover!” Patricia Akins, Things They Don’t Teach You In High School: But You Need To Know!
“The noblest question in the world is What good may I do in it?” Benjamin Franklin
The future lies before you like a field of driven snow, be careful how you tread it, for every step will show. Author Unknown
“The future lies before you like a field of driven snow, be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.” Author Unknown
“. . .isn’t about being smarter than anybody else- it’s about working harder than anybody else.” Barack Obama
“All too often, we feel that we are not living the fulness of our lives because we are not expressing the fulness of our gifts.” Elle Luna
Top Ten Quotes |
“If you choose to walk in love and keep a positive, faith-filled focus, your trials will actually graduate you to a higher level of operative grace-life following that season.” Patricia King, Dream Big
“Never doubt you were born to do great things!” Catherine Pulsifer
“Graduation, a conclusion of one chapter, a beginning of another.” Catherine Pulsifer
New Beginnings |
Then that same confident and mature high school graduate will be a very different person when they graduate college than when they entered. Four years can make a big difference in maturity. Lee Binz, Senior Year Step-by-Step: Simple Instructions for Busy Homeschool Parents
Set your goals high enough to inspire you and low enough to encourage you.
Set your goals high enough to inspire you and low enough to encourage you. Author Unknown
The learning that starts in school and used to end at graduation is now a vital and continual proactive process. Victor Hayek, Outclass: How to Ace the Lessons of Life and Graduate with Honors
Personal Development Quotes |
“Congratulations! You made it! It’s time to celebrate all the hard work that led to this joyful occasion. The road to graduation is a long, steep climb, so take a moment at the summit to be proud of your accomplishments.” Sheryl Sandberg, Lean In for Graduates
“You overcame every test. Done tons of homework. For all those years. Congratulations, you made it.” Danielle Duckery, Words For The Occasion: Sentiments and Well Wishes
Quotes about Overcoming |
“A well-designed life is a life that is generative – it is constantly creative, productive, changing, evolving, and there is always the possibility of surprise. You get out of it more than you put in.” Bill Burnett; Dave Evans, Designing Your Life: How to Build a Well-Lived, Joyful Life
The most successful people have one trait in common that has allowed them to succeed where others have failed. And, that common trait is perseverance. Byron Pulsifer, Achieving Goals
The best businesses follow this credo: CHANGE BEFORE YOU HAVE TO. The best people do, too. Steve Chandler
“The best businesses follow this credo: CHANGE BEFORE YOU HAVE TO. The best people do, too.” Steve Chandler, 37 Ways to BOOST Your Coaching Practice
Quotes about Change |
There is nothing a person can’t do, and there should be nothing a human being didn’t care about. It was the most positive encouragement I could have hoped for. Maya Angelou, I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings
Positive Attitude |
“I’ve had successes and setbacks and sometimes painful ones. Many of you are at the beginning of your professional, public, and political careers – you will have successes and setbacks too.” Hillary Rodham Clinton
Moment by moment you are building the story of your life. You control your thoughts and acts as an author of a novel controls the thoughts and actions of the characters in his story. No matter what happens to you in the pages of time, you have the power to react like a hero!
Inspirational Graduation Quotes
Below are the inspirational graduation quotes by great personalities for students
Do all the other things, the ambitious things—travel, get rich, get famous, innovate, lead, fall in love, make and lose fortunes…but as you do, to the extent that you can, err in the direction of kindness.
George Saunders of Syracuse University in 2013
Sometimes you find out what you are supposed to be doing by doing the things you are not supposed to do.
Oprah Winfrey to Howard University in 2007
Don’t buy society’s definition of success. Because it’s not working for anyone. It’s not working for women, it’s not working for men, it’s not working for polar bears, it’s not working for the cicadas that are apparently about to emerge and swarm us. It’s only truly working for those who make pharmaceuticals for stress, diabetes, heart disease, sleeplessness, and high blood pressure.
Arianna Huffington to Smith College in 2013
Whatever you choose, however many roads you travel, I hope that you choose not to be a lady. I hope you will find some way to break the rules and make a little trouble out there. And I also hope that you will choose to make some of that trouble on behalf of women.
Nora Ephron to Wellesley in 1996
Graduation quotes for engineers
There is a good reason they call these ceremonies ‘commencement exercises’. Graduation is not the end, it’s the beginning.
Orrin Hatch quotes
People will frighten you about a graduation….They use words you don’t hear often… “And we wish you Godspeed.” It is a warning, Godspeed. It means you are no longer welcome here at these prices.
Bill Cosby quotes
One man’s magic is another man’s engineering. Supernatural is a null word. Robert A Heinlein quotes
You see, my ambition was not to confound the engineering world but simply to create a beautiful piece of art.
Graduation day is tough for adults. They go to the ceremony as parents. They come home as contemporaries. After twenty-two years of child-raising, they are unemployed.
Erma Bombeck quotes
Engineering…to define rudely but not inaptly, is the art of doing that well with one dollar, which any bungler can do with two after a fashion.
Arthur Mellen Wellington quotes
Graduation is only a concept. In real life every day you graduate. Graduation is a process that goes on until the last day of your life. If you can grasp that, you’ll make a difference.
Arie Pencovici quotes
Graduation quotes funny for friends and yearbook
Funny graduation quotes always make an entertaining read. Below is our collection of favorites. Among the humorous and the witty, hopefully, you’ll find something you like in all of our topics for that fun loving graduate you know.
- You can only be young once. But you can always be immature.
- MY GRADUATION SPEECH: ‘I hate all you f*ckers, I’m out.’
- If at first you don’t succeed, try to hide your astonishment.
- My graduation speech: I would like to thank wikipedia, copy and paste. I’m out peeps.
- Success is often the result of taking a misstep in the right direction.
- In school, you’re taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you’re given a test that teaches you a lesson.
- Looking back, it was all worth it. Finally a Graduate! Happy Graduation. Best of luck for a wonderful future!
- Congratulations. You are finally a graduate. I’m so proud of you. Happy Graduation buddy.
- The only thing that ever sat its way to success was a hen.
- I could have said something profound, but you would have forgotten it in 15 minutes – which is the afterlife of a graduation speech.
- I learned many great lessons from my father, not the least of which was that you can fail at what you don’t want, so you might as well take a chance on doing what you love.
- Success is going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.
- Follow your passion, stay true to yourself, never follow someone else’s path unless you’re in the woods and you’re lost and you see a path then by all means you should follow that.
- Success is relative. It is what we can make of the mess we have made of things.
Short Graduation Quotes
- If at first you don’t succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There’s no point in being a damn fool about it.W.C. Fields
- As you set off into the world, don’t be afraid to question your leaders. But don’t ask too many questions at one time or that are too hard because your leaders get tired and/or cranky.Will Ferrell
- You may build a building or hit someone over the head. The choice is yours.Jodie Foster
- When I was here there was still a requirement that students had to swim 50 yards to graduate…because Harry Elkins Widener had drowned with the sinking of the Titanic. And it made me very grateful at the time that he had not gone down in a plane crash.Barney Frank
- Experience keeps a dear school, but fools will learn in no other.Benjamin Franklin
- My formula for success is rise early, work late, and strike oil.Paul Getty
- You know, I’m sick of following my dreams man. I’m just going to ask where they’re going and hook up with them later.Mitch Hedberg
- I didn’t go to college, but if I did, I would’ve taken all my tests at a restaurant, ’cause the customer is always right.Mitch Hedberg
- On behalf of frogs, fish, pigs, bears and all of the other species who are lower than you on the food chain, thank you for dedicating your lives to saving our world and our home.Kermit the Frog
- The Lord gave us two ends: one to sit on and the other to think with. Success depends on which one we use the most.Ann Landers
The Best Graduation quotes about success
- The best revenge is a massive success.
- The road to success is always under construction.
- Life doesn’t have any hands, but it can sure give you a slap sometimes.
- Put your future in good hands – your own.
- God please give me patience, if you give me strength I will just punch them in the face.
- Dance like nobody is watching, because they are not, they are all checking their phones.
- The richer you get, the more expensive happiness becomes.
- If life is not smiling at you, give it a good tickling.
- Life always offers you a second chance. It’s called tomorrow.
- You will never see a U-haul behind a hearse. You can’t take it with you.
- Success is simply a matter of luck. Ask any failure.
- I couldn’t wait for success. I went ahead without it.
- It doesn’t matter that your dream came true if you spent your whole life sleeping.
Fun Graduation Sayings from Parents
Isn’t it funny how day by day nothing changes, but when look back, everything is different.
The unfortunate, yet truly exciting thing about your life, is that there is no core curriculum. The entire place is an elective.
Congrats on getting through the easiest part of life.
All that stands between a graduate and the top of the ladder is the ladder.
Graduation is a tough day for parents. They go to the ceremony as parents. They come back home as contemporaries. After twenty-two years, they are unemployed.
You will find the key to success under the alarm clock.
Funny Quotes for Sister
Congratulations on four years of pretending your third pick school was your first choice.
The fact that no one understands you doesn’t make you an artist.
Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.
We’d like to apply for a refund on your college education.
Bill Watterson – Creator of Calvin and Hobbes comic strip
Funny Graduation Quotes
Don’t take life too seriously, nobody makes it out alive.
Tommy: Ya know, a lot of people go to college for ten years.
Richard: Yeah, they’re called doctors.
Tommy Boy (the movie)
The road to success is dotted with many tempting parking places.
Friends and classmates are God’s way of apologizing for your relatives.
A big shoutout to all of the sidewalks in our town. They kept me off the streets.
I graduated so now I’m like smart and stuff.
Best High School Graduation Wishes Quotes and Sayings
There is more to life than simply increasing its speed.
Life is not about how you survive the storm, it’s about how you dance in the rain.
Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.
It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all—in which case, you fail by default.
There are two great days in a person’s life – the day we are born and the day we discover why.
Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.
Henry David Thoreau
Kid, you’ll move mountains.
Dr. Seuss – Check out Dr. Seuss Quotations and Verses
The invariable mark of wisdom is to see the miraculous in the common.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
Dwell on the beauty of life. Watch the stars, and see yourself running with them.
A table, a chair, a bowl of fruit and a violin; what else does a man need to be happy?
You are educated. Your certification is in your degree. You may think of it as the ticket to the good life. Let me ask you to think of an alternative. Think of it as your ticket to change the world.
All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
And in the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.
Instagram Captions For Your Graduation Picture
Here are 30 inspiring, beautiful and handpicked hopeful quotes about closing this spectacular chapter of your life, and embracing a new one.
And always remember, the future is what you make of it. The world is yours for the taking now.
1. “And so the adventure begins.” — Unknown
2. “The tassel was worth the hassle.” — Unknown
3. “The journey is the destination.” — Dan Eldon
4. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” — Eleanor Roosevelt
5. “What feels like the end is often the beginning.” — Unknown
6. “Just a girl who decided to go for it.” — Unknown
7. “She turned her cant’s into cans, and her dreams into plans.” — Kobi Yamada
8. “I don’t know where I’m going, but I’m on my way.” — George Fairman
9. “We have to dance it out. That’s how we finish.” — “Grey’s Anatomy”
10. “Let the new adventures begin.” — Unknown
11. “It’s about damn time.” — Unknown
12. “The greatest adventure is what lies ahead.” — J.R.R. Tolkien
13. “The best feeling in the world, is to know that your parents are smiling because of you.” — Unknown
14. “As we go on, we remember all the times we had together.” — Vitamin C
15. “Tomorrow will be a new chapter in my life. This book is getting very interesting.” — Unknown
16. “Do more than just exist.” — Steve Maraboli
17. “Nobody knows your heart better than you. Trust your instincts. Never let anyone cast a shadow over your sunshine.” — Michael Faudet
18. “How lucky I am to have something, that makes saying goodbye so hard.” — Winnie the Pooh
19. “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you’ve imagined.” — Henry David Thoreau
20. “The best is yet to come.” — Frank Sinatra
21. “She laughs without fear of the future.” — Proverbs 31:25
22. “She believed she could, so she did.” — R.S. Grey
23. “I think I’m quite ready for another adventure.” — Bilbo Baggins
24. “What she tackles, she conquers.” — “Gilmore Girls”
25. “If your dreams do not scare you, they are not big enough.” — Ellen Johnson Sirleaf
26. “It always seems impossible until it’s done.” — Nelson Mandela
27. “Once you become fearless, life becomes limitless.” — Unknown
28. “Always remember: You’re braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” — Carter Crocker